Sunday, May 6, 2007

What Means "Template"?

I need a new template for my blog. It's so ... boring. I know very little about HTML and tried to update my template with one I found on another blog for templates...but it kept giving me an error. This makes me feel quite unintelligent. Eventually I'll find a tutorial or something, and maybe try to make my own.

Today is the anniversary of my wedding. We celebrated it all day yesterday at Universal Islands of Adventure, while the kids were being watched by our friends. It was pretty hot, and after one look at the line for the Hulk ride I promptly bought 2 Express passes. "Express Pass" is another word for nobility. I had basically upgraded our social status for a mere $20/person. We marched up to the Express Pass lane and bypassed a multitude of sad-faced commoners on our way to heart-racing excitement. After all, our time was too valuable to be stuck in a line like lemmings.

We actually (fleetingly) missed our kids while at Universal. We saw other families with kids in tow, and remarked how difficult that looked. 7 years sounds like a while, but it has passed by so fast! I had Alissa pluck a few white hairs off my head yesterday. I feel old... but I can say that I'm looking forward to the future. My wife and I have been through a lot, grown closer, and still love each other. What more can you ask for?

Just a new computer, I guess. And maybe some Pear Jelly Bellies?

5 comments:

Alissa said...

XOXOX!

Mia said...

Mmmm... Pear Jelly Bellys...

dastew said...

Anniversaries are hawt!

What's with pear jelly bellies?

Also if you guys had been married as long as we have, you'd know that the best type of anniversary is spent gardening(egads we're old and boring).

m3ng said...

GARDENING?

.....

Pear Jelly Bellies are the best! Besides Butter Popcorn, of course.

dastew said...

Oh I thought that they were some sort of aphrodisiac you people with kids weren't telling us who actually have the time and energy to enjoy aphrodisiacs.