Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wall-e and kids


Just got back from Wall-e. Pixar doesn't fail to disappoint, everyone thoroughly enjoyed the movie. I think it could have moved along a little faster, and the live action inserts (abomination!) kind of offended me, but it was still a great film.

Anna fell asleep on the way home. When Mom asked about it, she said "I wasn't sleeping! I was just resting my eyes...".

Miles likes to sing a special song. He sings happily, "S - T - E - L - L!! I wee wee love to spell!!". Cracks me up every time. The kid is just so cute!

PS. Florida is HOT. I seriously get a heat stroke every time I mow the lawn...

3 comments:

Audrey said...

How fun! Have you seen Kungfu Panda yet?

m3ng said...

Yeah, Kung Fu Panda was great too!

dastew said...

You should come visit us and mow my lawn. You wouldn't get heat stroke, I promise.